Cooperation and investment proposal in the meat sector in Romania
The company “SURAKI” S.R.L. was established in 2001 and is an agro-industrial complex situated in the village of Rasuceni, Giurgiu County, at about 60 km from Bucharest. It was registered at Trade Register Office of the Giurgiu Law Court on 26.07.2001 with the number J52/170/06.07.2001, having VAT number RO 14072821.
The complex “Suraki” is specialized in meat products as game meat, mutton and lamb, duck, rabbit etc. Our network of distribution includes most important chains of the supermarkets (Carrefour, Cora, Auchan, Metro, Selgros, etc.). Company has fulfilled 4 EU-financing programs (180.000 euros, 547.000 euros, 4.000.000 euros and 717.000 euros).
To increase production and sells we are looking for the investor. Briefly:
- We need supplementary from 300.000 euros till 1,500,000 euros for growing the activity;
- Our total actives are 6,000,000 euros conf. evaluation report from bank;
- Share capital is 2,600,000 euros;
- Loans to the banks:
- o 500.000 euros to BRD (BRD has all our facilities mortgage),
- o 200.000 euros to UniCredit,
- o apr. 80.000 euros – commercial debts;
- The turnover for 2015 is bigger with 30% than 2014;
- We can guarantee/sell share (10 – 100%);
- If we are taking 1,500,000 euros, we can take off BRD’s mortgage and we can guarantee with our actives;
- Regarding the shares, we can discussed fixed interest rate – 10-15% per year;
mail to : email@example.com for more info